Allegro - Airline Cooling System
For greater user comfort and increased worker productivity, the Allegro (LP) Airline Cooling System is a low cost and portable means of cooling breathing air produced by Ambient Air Pumps. It is capable of reducing the air temperature from 180ºF to as low as 50ºF.
The inlet air is connected to the cooling system from the Ambient Air Pump through a 5' long inlet supply airline connecting to the cooling system with a heavy duty "Chicago Style" coupler.
Air traveling through the PVC "Temperature Cooling Coil" inside the cooler reduces the air temperature by means of exposure to ice poured into and around the coil. The outlet air is filtered at the end of the coil line by a 5 micron particulate air filter. If for any reason the end user needs to reduce the air flow coming out of the system simply open up the adjustable relief valve that is found upstream to the filter.
At the end of the work shift, water can be drained from the cooler from the back of the cooler by removing the drain port cap. Also, disconnecting the inlet hose from the cooler will allow any water that has built up inside the cooling coil to drain by gravity feed out of the inlet Chicago Coupler.
The air temperature at the outlet coupler of the cooler will be approximately 50º-60ºF. However, the air temperature coming out of the end of the breathing air line at the respirator may be warmer due to the ambient air temperature that the breathing air hose is exposed to. This outlet temperature will vary depending on the location and environment of the hose and the temperature exposed.
- Weight - 28lbs
- Dimensions - 20"x21"x24" (WxDxH)
- Pressure range - 0-15PSIG
- Outlet couplers - 1-3 rectus/obac
- Inlet coupler - 1/2" Chicago sytle
- Max outlet hose length - 100'
- Inlet hose - 1" I.D. x 5' long
- 70 quart "MAXCOLD" Igloo Cooler
- Durable wheels and locking telescoping pull handle
- Cube shaped for easy transporting
- Chicago style inlet coupler
- Uses FDA grade (3-A sanitary standard) PVC tubing for temperature cooling coil
- Meets point-of-attachment requirements with built in adjustable pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
- Inline 5-micron particulate filter with manual drain
- Single outlet coupler can be adapted quickly to accept a 3-worker manifold
- Can be used with 1-worker, 2-worker. or 3-worker ambient air pumps
- When filled with ice, this airline cooling system will provide cool air for hours