ZEC - Litex Grinding Disc
- The Litex disc has a plastic back and does not require a backup pad
- ISO 9001 Approved, European Standard EN 13743
- The Litex fits most angle grinders and does not require a backing pad. The Litex attaches directly to the hand of the grinding machine.
- Litex is lighter, cuts faster, and grinds faster while leaving an even surface when compared to depressed center wheels or resin fiber discs.
- The Litex Design minimizes the loading of material being ground on the disc.
- The Litex disc design includes holes in the disc that allows the disc to grind cooler by increasing air flow and grinding material ejection.
- Multiple layers of grain, a spiral disc surface, and air cooling holes are all part of the Litex disc design that gives it a longer lifespan compared to conventional discs.