Diamond Liners, Inc. (dba J.H. Bender Equipment Company) will allow the return of the product purchased, but only under the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Our Return Policy is Conditioned Upon:
• Receiving a Return Authorization from Diamond Liners, Inc.
• Prepayment of freight by the customer.
• Returned product has a 15%-25% restocking fee (based upon manufacturer's policy) and must be of current series, unused, undamaged, in sale-able condition and originally purchased from Diamond Liners, Inc.
• If product requires repackaging, in addition to the restocking fee, a charge of 10% of each item's net value or a maximum of $125.00 for each repackaged item, whichever is less, will be deducted from the credit value due.
• Units returned in an opened carton requiring re-certification and re-testing by the manufacturer will be charged up to $275.00 per item, in addition to the 15%-25% restocking fee.
• Copy of original invoice must accompany item when returned.
• Returns must be received within 10 days of authorization.
• Credit will be issued within 60 days of receipt of returned item.
Products Not Eligible To Be Returned:
• Product that is not of current series.
• Discontinued products.
• Dirty, corroded, rusty, scratched, used, defaced, otherwise not resalable items.
• Specials or configured products.
• Opened or used electronic components, circuit board assembles, personal safety garments/items.
• Components or equipment that have been removed or disassembled from manufacturer's assembled unit/product.
• Items whose return value is less than $25.00
To Obtain a Return Authorization:
• Fax to 562-781-1050 or email, email@example.com, a full item description, including part number and original invoice number with reason for return authorization request.
• All returns must be requested within the calendar year the purchase was made.
• Authorized returns must be received by Diamond Liners, Inc. with a copy of the RMA provided within 10 days of authorization date.
Cancellation of Orders and Out-of-Stock Items
You may cancel your order via fax or email up to the time the order is shipped, so long as it is not a custom or special order. If the order has been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled but it can be returned for a refund. You are responsible for all associated shipping cost. Diamond Liners Inc. may cancel your order or part of your order if the item is sold out and no longer available; in most instances we will contact you via telephone or email to discuss your order. In the event of partial orders Diamond Liners Inc. will ship the items in stock and place the remaining items on back order. You will receive an email advising you of the estimated ship date of the part within 72 business hours from the time the order is placed on back order. If you wish to cancel the back order you may do so by faxing 562-781-1050 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum Order Requirements
Graco and SAS orders have a minimum order requirement of $100.00 for each manufacturer.
Limited Availability and Price
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, diamondliners.com will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product or service listed at the incorrect price. This includes incorrect weight and dimension causing an incorrect calculation in shipping cost.
Drop Ship Fees
A few manufacturers impose a drop ship fee on orders that don't meet a minimum, or are shipped to an address other than ours. Diamond Liners, Inc. will attempt not to pass these fees on to you, but this will be handled on a case-by-case basis.