Dyna-Lube is a companion product to Dynaloy's safety solvents for urethanes. It is non-chlorinated, non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, and non-ozone depleting. Dyna-Lube is used as a storage fluid. After use, polyurethane spray equipment is typically flushed with a cleaning solvent. If the equipment is going to be stored for an extended period of time, a fluid must be introduced into the equipment and through spray lines. This helps eliminate formation of polyureas and crystallized isocyanates that may form when any remaining residue reacts with moisture in the air.
- Color: Clear
- Specific Gravity: 0.86
- Flash Point: 425ºF
- Vapor Pressure @ 25ºC: <0.01mm Hg
Application/Directions for Use:
Spray Unit Storage:
- Flush the unit thoroughly with Dynasolve CU-6 to remove most uncured and cured polyurethane
- Flush the unit with Dyna-Lube 1-3 times to remove the CU-6 flushing solvent
- Pump Dyna-Lube into the system so that it remains in all areas of the unit
- Store unit indefinitely, preferably in a cool, dry place
- When starting up unit, the Dyna-Lube can be flushed out with Dynasolve Iso-Neutralizer or you can simply introduce polyurethane to the unit. The first few pounds of polyurethane sprayed through the machine should be scrapped to avoid any adhesive failures.
Do not take internally. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep away from heat and flame. Wear gloves and safety goggles. Use with adequate ventilation. Please refer to MSDS before use or disposal.