Dynasolve M-35 is a low toxicity solvent for general flushing & cyanoacrylate removal. Dynasolve M-35 is a low toxicity, non-chlorinated, non-flammable solvent designed to replace solvents such as MEK, acetone, methylene chloride, and other chlorinated solvents used in general cleaning applications. The solvent is especially suited for use in cleaning of uncured polymers, such as epoxies, urethanes and silicones. The solvent has a low vapor pressure, minimizing evaporative losses. Dynasolve M-35 can be recovered using vacuum distillation.
- For the removal of uncured adhesives, polymers and resins such as epoxies, urethanes, silicones, acrylics and polyesters
- Effective for the removal of both cured and uncured cyanoacrylates, otherwise known as instant cure or "superglue" adhesives
- Removal of oils, waxes, and inks
- For cleaning and degreasing of metals, ceramics and some plastics
- For cleaning molds and molding equipment
- To remove fused powder coatings from process equipment
- Color: Physical form colorless to light amber liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.20
- Boiling Point: >392ºF
- Flash Point: 230ºF
Directions For Use:
Used at room temperature, Dynasolve M-35 can be wiped onto surfaces, sprayed or used in immersion tanks. If used hot, Dynasolve M-35 can be safely heated to 140-170ºF. Use of ultrasonics or spray systems will improve cleaning efficiency. Remove Dynasolve M-35 from surfaces with a clean rag or with a hot air knife. If necessary, rinse with IPA or water. Dynasolve M-35 is not corrosive.
Dynasolve M-35 contains powerful organic solvents. Do not take internally. Avoid breathing vapors or mist. Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Wear gloves, safety goggles and protective clothing when handling. Use with adequate ventilation. Please refer to MSDS before use or disposal.