Graco P2 Auto Spray Gun
- An increasing number of applications are developing that require robotic processing of polyurethane foam and polyurea coatings.
- The Probler P2 Automatic can be used with both reciprocating and six-axis arm robotic manipulators
- Two air ports set in the Probler P2 Automatic head allow activation and disengagement of the piston for automatic spray sequences
- Simple air logic can be employed to program the Automatic Probler P2 for specific functional options.
This Graco Probler P2 Auto Spray Gun is capable of being set up on a robotic system. At the end of the day, maintenance is easy. No cleaning small air passages with tiny drill bits. The P2 has check valves that separate the liquid portion and dry side of the gun.
- Responsive trigger action - double piston design provides more than 300 lbs (136 kg) of triggering force
- The mix chamber insert can be replaced without replacing the entire chamber
- Anti-crossover design virtually eliminates possibility of material entering the air piston