Graco T3 Transfer Pump
The T3 Transfer Pump combines Graco's proven Merkur air-motor and popular T2 lower. The T3 is a 3:1 ratio pump - thereby using less air pressure to provide the same fluid pressure required.
- Easier to maneuver - The overall height of the T3 is 3.7 inches shorter above the drum than the T2 and 2.5 inches shorter than the T1, making it easier to remove from the drum inside of a spray rig.
- More quiet - Studies show the T3 Transfer Pump is about 3x more quiet than the T2 Transfer Pump.
- Less Maintenance - the Merkur air-motor is based on air pilot valve technology. The air-motor switching is purely pneumatic. Resulting in fewer parts to wear. (Different from T1 and T2 Transfer Pumps, which use a mechanical reversing mechanism in the air-motor. )
- Rated for a continuous output of 4.5 gpm (17 lpm). Allowing enough flow to easily keep up with Graco's biggest proportioner, the H-50.
- Rated for a max inlet pressure of 100 psi (6.8 bar, 0.68 MPa). An air regulator is included with every pump.
- Available in both Carbon Steel and SST Models.
Part DescriptionGraco T3 3:1 ratio Carbon Steel Transfer Pump for higher viscosity materials - 315 psi max fluid psi, 4.5 gpm
Part DescriptionComplete T3 SST Supply Pump System. Includes 2 pumps, fluid supply kit, and air hose kit.
Part DescriptionT3 3:1 SST Transfer Pump Supply Package (includes 2 pumps and fluid supply kit)
Part DescriptionComplete T3 Carbon Steel Supply Pump System. Includes 2 pumps, fluid supply kit, and air hose kit.
Part DescriptionT3 3:1 Carbon Steel Transfer Pump Supply Package (includes 2 pumps and fluid supply kit)
Part DescriptionGraco T3 3:1 ratio SST Transfer Pump for higher viscosity materials - 315 psi max fluid psi, 4.5 gpm
No Parts for this item.