Graco T3 Transfer Pump
The T3 Transfer Pump combines Graco's proven Merkur air-motor and popular T2 stainless steel lower. The T3 is a 3:1 ratio pump - thereby using less air pressure to provide the same fluid pressure required.
- Easier to maneuver - The overall height of the T3 is 3.7 inches shorter above the drum than the T2, making it easier to remove from the drum inside of a spray rig.
- More quiet - Studies show the T3 Transfer Pump is about 3x more quiet than the T2 Transfer Pump.
- Less Maintenance - the Merkur air-motor is based on air pilot valve technology. The air-motor switching is purely pneumatic. Resulting in fewer parts to wear. (Different from T1 and T2 Transfer Pumps, which use a mechanical reversing mechanism in the air-motor. )
- Rated for a continuous output of 4.5 gpm (17 lpm). Allowing enough flow to easily keep up with Graco's biggest proportioner, the H-50.
- Rated for a max inlet pressure of 100 psi (6.8 bar, 0.68 MPa). An air regulator is included with every pump.
Part DescriptionComplete T3 Supply Pump System. Includes 2 pumps, fluid supply kit, and air hose kit.
Part DescriptionT3 3:1 Transfer Pump Supply Package (includes 2 pumps and fluid supply kit)
Part DescriptionGraco T3 3:1 ratio transfer pump for higher viscosity materials - 315 psi max fluid psi, 4.5 gpm
No Parts for this item.